Monday, May 5, 2008

Momma Wrabbit

I was leaving for work Friday and saw this Momma in my front yard,
no doubt looking for the cute babies. My focus is off again, Amy..I was trying to sneak up on her... Then Sunday afternoon I was walking around in the yard, a rare treat these days for me.
I saw this huge pile of fur in my flower bed.... horror struck my heart I thought one or both of the babies had been killed.. but upon further investigation it was the bed where to babies were born.. let's all say it together ... Ahhhh!
Side note: Jeff is back in the USA and will be home soon. Let's all say it together "Thank you God".
Love you all, Judy

3 comments:

Shelia said...

Thats great news about Jeff. Glad he landed safely.

The rabbits are just too cute!

AmyWhit said...

Momma is cute...but babies are adorable! =) Glad to hear it was just the nest you found....and glad to hear your boy is on US soil once again.

Anonymous said...

Looks like we are ready for baked Hassenfeffer!