Monday, September 29, 2008

Aunt Dot

I got to enjoy today with my Aunt Dot.
Aunt Dot has four sons, Michael, Larry, Mark & Sam.
Age wise I am right in the middle of the boys.
I got to go and stay with her during one summer, It was real different for her
To have a girl around.. but they had horses and I got to ride..!!
She is a real down-to-earth lady and a good godly woman.
She was married to my dad's oldest brother.
We got to talk family and look at old pictures and catch up on all the new
stuff too. And Of course she had to fix lunch for us..Yummmm
Mom, Jo and baby John went too.
It was a really great day.

3 comments:

jamie said...

She still looks great!! Just like Aunt Dot....I remember Thanksgiving dinners there....Food was never sparce there!! To say the least.. I wish I could have enjoyed the day with all you too!!! We will have to do it again sometime soon!

Anonymous said...

A wonderful blessing sharing a great day with family.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.