Thursday, November 8, 2007

Good Night Alaska

As we were getting ready to leave Alaska, it was bitter sweet. Alaska, for the most part, is a beautiful place..We knew it was going to be wonderful to have our babies closer to home and at the same time it was more than likely we would not be returning to "The Last Frontier".This was one of my favorite pictures.
As we left, it was fitting to have this beautiful scene to remember...The midnight sun was just about to set and gave a pink glow to the white capped mountains. We all have wonderful memories and lots a great pictures to look back and enjoy...
If you ever get the opportunity.....go you'll love it...

4 comments:

Nancy S. said...

That is a nice shot. I really have enjoyed all your pic's of Alaska.

AmyWhit said...

Is that the last of Alaska then? I've enjoyed seeing all of the beautiful scenery that Alaska has to offer. Does this now mean that you're in the same boat I'm in? No pics and no time to take any?! LOL.

I need to get back to blogging. I miss it so much, but there just hasn't been the time as of late. There always seems to be something to do...somewhere to be...and now it even gets dark earlier!

Valerie said...

It is a very big and beautiful place. Although, I was only able to see a small part of it due to my time issues. I am thankful to Jamie and Shane for their wonderful love and hospitality. I enjoyed every moment I was there and shall treasure it always.

Queen of Foo Foo said...

How Beautiful!