Sunday, November 11, 2007

Nope not a fire..

We were in Georgia Saturday, when we stopped to lock the gate..I saw this beautiful Sun set. It is very dark back there...Shane said it was lighter with his eyes shut. It is also very quite.. only noise we hear is the one we make . Wonderful!!!!
When I looked at the pic when I got home, I thought it looked like the trees were on fire.

I had to throw this one in...I took it a few days eh..probably weeks ago now..I liked it too.
Me and the Moon..gotta keep trying.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just stopped by to catch up on the blogs tonight, haven't visitd for a few days. Love the sunset! Sure hop your hitchiker got out of the pool before it was too late, great pic, Judy

Queen of Foo Foo said...

That is a beautiful sunset! I love sunsets each day they are different. The colors are always pretty.