Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Mean while back in Alaska

Well, what can I say...some issues a raised and I just have not had time or energy to get back to my beloved blog..maybe now that at least some of the issues are settling in in Ga. I can get back to it. I thought this was so beautiful..it was a very bright and clear day in AK just before we left and we were out at Otter Lake and Gwen Lake with the kids..this tree was so gold and sky so blue I just loved it..
Even through the shadows the gold was gleaming
You can see all the leaves on the ground..it was so pretty..more pics on this later..the kids were posing pretty good..and Pop maned the camera like a champ.

3 comments:

AmyWhit said...

The colors in the first are beautiful. I wish our trees would put on such a display for autumn.

Nancy S. said...

I can't wait to see some fall color here. great pic of you and the kids.

Valerie said...

Nice capture of the colors.