Monday, September 3, 2007

Happy Birthday Luke!

We had been told to expect a girl...
I remember flying down the Interstate in NC, trying to make it to "her" birth, and then I got the call...Jeff sounded worried when he said "Momma"..and I said what is it son...he said "She's a boy". LOL . I had to go buy him blue clothes to wear home....They didn't have a name for HIM so Charlie named him
"Luke Sky Walker"...Well, the Luke stuck. He is 5 today....My sweet little
John Lucas

I had to post this...he wears his boots to the pool... Gotta love those cowboys!!

4 comments:

Shelia said...

Happy Birthday Lukie! Slow down little man, you're growing up too fast!

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Luke! A whole 5 years old! WOW! He and Shane must be buddies, always with the boots~!

Brewton Girl said...

He is so darn cute! Happy Birthday!

Queen of Foo Foo said...

How adorable! All little boys MUST have cowboy boots. Happy Birthday Luke.