Saturday, September 8, 2007

How about a big shout out to..Our Hero

Today is Shane's Birthday...

This is not the best picture in the world of Shane or otherwise, but it is one I have cherished and had framed since Jamie sent it to me...this was right after 9/11. If you look closely you can see the big hole in the Pentagon. That is Shane's silhouette on the right.
I go about my day and, I forget...then I see this picture and
I remember he is a hero, as are many others...
Happy Birthday SSG Matthews.
Thank you and we love you!

3 comments:

AmyWhit said...

Yes, I agree that everyone who serves is a hero! Thank you, Shane...and wishes for a very happy birthday!!

jamie said...

I love this picture!!! Shane says thanks!!! That is awesome that you did that!!

Shelia said...

Happy Birthday buddy! We love you and miss you! You have more bravery in your finger than a lot do in their entire body. All we can say is thank you and you make us proud.