Friday, May 4, 2007

Broken, Crowded, and Controlled!

The broken bridge. Ah, the cause of a lot of stress and ugly words being said! Wow, how I took this for granted. I have err, did have to go over this bridge at least twice a day.
Crowded, but working. Well, until a boat needs to get by. Hope Fed X made it on time! Old faithful. I have to go around town to get here, but glad we have it.
I sat at this light so long I was getting bored, so I took a picture of the "Control Police". I caught myself saying "come on cutie, make the switch". So he does, make the switch, hops into his car we wait some more....ha the light did not change. So he hops out of his car and switches the light again. Gives all of us, in the growing line, the thumbs up, (after I put the camera up, of course). He hops back in his car and finally we're off, him in front of me naturally! Guess it's back to the traffic on Monday because NO WAY am I going back this weekend!
This too shall pass! But you better not they will get you!
I hope it's legal to take a picture of the police!

6 comments:

Shelia said...

I was waiting for this post! LOL Yes, many many hot tempered words are being said..I'm so glad I live in Sheldon!

AmyWhit said...

I'm heading downtown tomorrow. Pray for me. I have yet to have to sit in traffic over this whole fiasco. I hope my luck will hold for tomorrow. I'm scrapbooking all day at Carolina Stamper, so there probably won't be a post from me tomorrow! Unless it's really late!

AmyWhit said...

Too bad you didn't use the big ol' lens so you could have really zoomed in on the "cutie" so we could all see just how cute he was for ourselves! I'm not looking for one, personally....but that doesn't mean that I can't admire them from afar....or zoomed in at 300 mm!

AmyWhit said...

yes, this is my third post! I just remembered I can enlarge your photos. He IS a cutie!

oldav8r said...

I enjoyed the pics, but I enjoyed Amy even more! LOL

oldav8r said...

O.K. Judy I played with your pic a bit and got a fairly good one finally. Hope Amy doesn't drool too much. LOL