Saturday, May 5, 2007

Painted Bunting Bath Time

Yippee! I got him. This little guy as been eluding me for months. He is very cautious. I got some really good shots. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did
(Wayne said I sounded like a kid giggling.)

Ame, I know you could really make these pop!
Can you believe how fast he is shaking?



This is one I was laughing at because it looks like he is scratching he back.

Let me see ya shake your tail feathers, while washing your face. I love it!

All done! He looks like a drowned rat!
I had another post ready, but I just loved these. I have some more
for a later post too.

4 comments:

Shelia said...

Oh my gosh he's beautiful! Great post! You did an awesome job on these! and if I could shake my tailfeathers that fast, I wouldn't be in this size pants!! LOL

AmyWhit said...

lol. I LOVE the ones with the blurred tail. How funny! I love these birds. I think they are the prettiest I've ever seen.

oldav8r said...

So glad you got a good photo. I thought about it this morning a bit too long, and then he never came back. I guess he flew straight to your birdbath!

jamie said...

This is too funny!!! I love the one of him shaking his tail feathers!!

Oh and did you call that cop a CUTIE????? LOL. (in the last blog)

Can't wait to see ya!!! Love ya!