Tuesday, May 15, 2007

These Boots are made for Plantin'

And that's just what I did!
This is my Mother's Day gift from Jeff, Heather and the boys.

The plants had to be drought tolerant
due to the small dirt space so I chose lavender and lemon sage.
The funny part is I saw the boots time as we drove up in their yard.
I thought to myself "Lord, Jeff's got a big foot".
Then he said this is your MD Present...and handed them to me, they weigh a ton.
I really like the boots, they look so real.
What a neat gift and an interesting planter at the backdoor.
Thanks guys!

6 comments:

AmyWhit said...

oh wow. they DO look real. If you hadn't planted in them already, I would have truly thought they were real boots to be worn. Aren't our boys special?!

TaraG said...

That is too cool! I love it! My five year old says we need to get one too! What a great gift!

oldav8r said...

Hey Judy you need to take the boots one step further. Out in Arizona every fence post has an up-side down boot on it. Great decoration, not a trend in Beaufort, but you could start something new!

jamie said...

Are you sure they aren't Jeffs boots? Smell them.

Better make sure that Jacob doesn't see these, he will probably want to try them on!!!! Remember the plastic boot cup from MB????

Shelia said...

Cool beans! Thats the neatest planter yet!

Jeff said...

Glad you liked it.