Thursday, May 24, 2007

OK OK OK!

Here I am! In Alaska! With the newest K-5 Grad with the Principal's award hanging around her neck. Jame said we were getting chastised for not blogging, sorry we have been on the go. Two graduation ceremonies, a dance recital. And to top it off I was sick, lord was I sick. I missed an entire day. It's been rainy and nasty cold. Glad I brought the turtlenecks! We are taking today off, then got some big plans. Will try to do better. I've seen some neat birds and maybe I'll get some pics, if I can pry her hands off the dang camera!
The kids are wonderful, my mom is hanging close to home..we move way to fast for her, Jame and the girls have bad colds, Shane is on a little, much needed, R&R with his buddies and Jacob is like a perpetual bouncing ball. There now you are caught up. Be back soon, I hope.

3 comments:

AmyWhit said...

Yay! An update! I was starting to wonder if you'd even made it up there! Nah, Jamie told us that you had arrived....and then nothing! LOL. Enjoy the rest of your trip and post pic if/when you can.

oldav8r said...

Judy, sorry to hear you were sick---who has time for that! I guess it harder to keep up with the schedule of the kids. You used to do it every day---just harder being a granny! Love the family pic of all the girls. Miss you!

Shelia said...

Beautiful baby!! What a gorgeous, happy picture!