Sunday, May 6, 2007

He's Back with the Mrs.

I had a couple more of the Bunting, he was such a cutie.
I'm really proud of this one and the next one.
Looks like he is going to twist his head off.
You can see the water drops flying off his head.
It runs in the family, here's the Mrs. twisting her head
and flinging the water everywhere.

She's getting a drink, but keeping a watch out.

I meant to post these of the Mrs. in the opposite order,
but...I'm very tired, to tired for a do-over.
The white on the right is a flash reflection from the backdoor.

2 comments:

AmyWhit said...

I really like #2! And you're right about #3...it looks like he's already spun his head clean off in that one! LOL. These are so much more interesting than watching them feed!

jamie said...

That second shot looks like that bird crashed into the water! Pretty cool. They (birds) have so much personality!