Monday, May 7, 2007

Don't Fence Me In

This blog is yet another shot of my time waiting in traffic.
I must admit though, they had things
moving a little better by Friday.
I saw these two slats of a picket fence, peaking out of the shrubs at the Beaufort Co. Board of Realtors office. I have to go there on occasion for work. I didn't see it until I was leaving so I made the block, what's one more block? And snapped this picture. I wish I could get these to pop like Amy, It's a goal of mine.

This is the Picket Fence on the right at Boundary street as you will recall I spent some time on this corner on Friday. I like it because of the Palmetto and the moss growing behind the fence.

I used the 300 lens on this fence..you guessed it, it is to the left of the corner as I sat waiting at the light on Friday.

This is my favorite.

Well, I have really covered the Charles at Boundary street scene. Depending where I get stuck this week, it may determine my blog subject.

4 comments:

Shelia said...

I really like the last one. Who would have thought a fence could look so nice?

AmyWhit said...

LOL. I really like the concept you've got going on here. It's like the "Where's Waldo?" books. Your blog can be the "Where's Judy stuck in traffic?" lol. I like the flowers in the first the best. =)

oldav8r said...

I agree with Amy the first pic is the best. The lighting seems to be better and of course the contrast of the red makes it pop.

jamie said...

The last one is very pretty!! It looks like another Bft pic that I need in my house!!!