Wednesday, May 2, 2007

New Office Help??

Yep! A red bird flew into the house the other day. Landed right there on my desk. I thought Wayne was going to have a stroke. When he was a little boy his MaMa held him up to look in a Mocking Bird nest and the mother bird pecked his forehead, until it bled. She didn't know the bird was pecking him. Anyway, he hates birds!
The bird didn't get any filing done!
Thank goodness Charlie has no fear and came to the rescue, of both the bird and Poppie!
Had to throw this one of Luke in, he was helping Pop hook up the trailer.
(Jeff took the first pictures, with my camera, just wanted to give him the credit).

5 comments:

AmyWhit said...

How cool is that! And that bird could have at least had the decency to do a little filing while he was there! lol. Great pic of Charlie with the bird. We have some pics of Adam holding a bird he caught. It was either a painted bunting or a hummingbird. It was a long time ago, and my memory fails me! A sign that I'm getting old, no doubt!

Wendy said...

Oh wow right there on your desk! I'm with Mr Wayne, get it out!! I think birds are cute from afar! Great pics of the grands!

jamie said...

The bird landed next to the stamps, maybe he was trying to put stamps on the letters. Maybe filing isn't his cup of tea. LOL!!! I can't believe Charlie caught him!!! Did the bird try to get away?? AMAZING!!

Love the pic of Luke helping POP!!! The boys just love to help!!!

Shelia said...

Good job Charlie! You know your Pop can't move as fast as you...glad you were there to help the ol' man out! LOL Is Lukey weighing down the trailer?

oldav8r said...

Those are some really great pic and experiences! I bet that little bird wasn't hurt one bit. Charlie likes to rescue and save his Nana!
great job Charlie.