Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Charlie!

The Big "1" "0".Yes, that's a little green snake he has in his hand,
Jeff caught it while we were in GA the other day.
(and that is Luke reaching to pet the snake! Boys!)
Note: To Charlie, We love you very much. Poppie and I remember waiting at the hospital for your arrival 10 years ago, We did not know your name then but we knew you would be special you were our first grandbaby. We are proud of you and we'll see you tomorrow and can't wait to see you play ball.
Happy Birthday to you, you look like a monkey and you smell like one, too. From: Guess who!

5 comments:

AmyWhit said...

OMG! He's touching it! I don't care what color it is, it's still a snake and capable of giving me a heart attack!!

Happy Birthday to Charlie! The big 1-0! I'm feeling very old.

oldav8r said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
oldav8r said...

It's hard to believe that Charlie is 10 years old! I bet that Monster Jam shirt is one his Poppie bought for him. Maybe Charlie will grow up to be a vet or a zoo keeper.

Shelia said...

Ooooh I'm in trouble! I thought he was turning 11!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE MAN!!!

Amy speak for yourself on feeling old!! LOL

jamie said...

I can't believe he is touching it. And, Jeff can pick up a baby snake, but, will he wig out if you get lost in an unknown part of the state?????? J/K!!! I just hope they ate some Dairy Queen cake for me!!!! I also remember waiting at the hospital for this little fella!! BMH! My first little nephew! AWWWWW!! sniff, sniff.