Sunday, July 1, 2007

Bull!!!

Frog that is..this guy was in the pool skimmer...we had had some guess with long hair and somehow the poor frog got his foot, do frogs have feet? oh well, he was tangled in the the hair that was caught on the skimmer basket.. just one foot...I do not know how long he had been spinning, but he was as drunk as a coot! He got going the wrong way and jumped right back in the pool.

Once again, I fished him out and saved him from a watery grave, I laid him on the deck and he just sat there for a long time, I kept checking on him...He must have gotten alright cause he was gone in the morning. Ribbit!! Tanslation: It's not easy bein' green.

8 comments:

AmyWhit said...

LOL. The first photo is great. I love it. I can just picture him spinning round and round and round. lol.

Anonymous said...

Judy, great story. Thank you for the great rescue!

Heather said...

Very cute...I thought you didn't like frogs...or was that Barbara?

The boys saw a bull frog sitting in the dirt under the straw today and said they have a new pet!!!

It will be strictly an outdoor pet.

Judy said...

Must be Barbara...

jamie said...

Jacob, Em and Mac loved the froggy pics!! Jacob was analyzing him!! You could be named NANA- the FROG SAVER!!!

Last summer, Nana had a frog on the counter in the kitchen. In a frog container of course. Jacob caught him and then took him to the beach with us and then came home and I finally convinced him to let him go!!

WHO TAKES FROGS TO THE BEACH WITH THEM?????

Shelia said...

Hmm, I wouldn't happen to know the guests with the long hair would I? If so, sorry! Bubba will love this pic!

Brewton Girl said...

Was this bull frog named Jeramiah!!! Maybe too much wine is how he ended up in the pool!!!

dragon fire bender said...

thanks juju for the advice.its just i get easily depressed and is right now because of catie,my great grandma and my faith being tested.