Thursday, July 12, 2007

Til the strom passes by..

These are my storm pictures...it was doosey wasn't it.
It came in very fast and made a mess everywhere.

We didn't have power when I got home.
It is amazing how black and how blue the sky was, at the same time.
I should have saved this for the smell of summer...a spring shower...
but it was more like a spring tornado!
Side note: I got to talk to Jeff today...on the computer..it was funny..he called Jamie in Ak she called me in Beaufort and then called Heather in MB and we all talked about 15 minutes! He is doing good and said to say thanks for all the BD wishes...He has not been able to communicate for a few days due to what he called a "black-out".

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Great news on Jeff!

I love these pics! Very rich color all at once!

Wendy said...

Wonderful news about Jeff. I Love the storm pictures!!! Seem so close!

AmyWhit said...

I like them too. We must have taken our pictures after you took yours...we had the pink sky of sunset. I like the black and blue!

Judy said...

Judy,

Sorry about the hay! But storm pics for summer smell would be great...the smell of rain, nothing can beat it.....and great photos of the storm. Glad you got to talk with Jeff. God bless you as a Momma with peace of mind!

jamie said...

These are good pics!!!! Our sky has been looking a little like this lately too!!

That IM ing thing was pretty funny!! LOL.