Saturday, July 14, 2007

New Fountains!

Heather asked me to help out with the boys this weekend. We met in Mt. Pleasant for "the exchange". We had a good night then.....
about 9:00am they went straight to the pool and would have still been there except for the rain storm. (thank you God).
They became instant fountains.
This is spewing Charlie
This is fish lips Luke.
We had a blast.
side note: we got the webcam going and were able to see and talk to Jeff today, he leaves tomorrow for a "new assignment" so we may not hear from him for a few days. He says we will try to post but is having trouble with pictures due to the poor connections...he says "hell-o to all and thank you for the prayers...and to keep em coming".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like those boys are natural fountains. I can tell you all had a fun time. Enjoy being Granny!

Jeff said...

Hey, just an edit to the side note...I'm not leaving tomorrow. Don't know quite when I'm leaving. Our training is done tomorrow, but we're not leaving yet. May not even have an internet connection where I'm going. May not even have electricity.

jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jamie said...

I love the new fountains!! You could probably have 3 more if I would let them come!!

Cool pics!

AmyWhit said...

Water bugs! I wish we could have come over today and let Riley play with the boys. If Mammaw hadn't had Hogan down, we would have.