Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I swear..

I swear I did not stage this!
If you saw yesterday's post this will crack you up.
I went out early this morning to water my plants by the pool,
and I could not believe it. It was a good laugh for me.
Is Mr. Smiley is trying to tell me something?
I think he is sad to be back in the pool.
If he keeps it up this maybe his last year !
Y'all have a groovy day..right Tara?
Hey Ame, What's the new challenge for Friday...ya know I have to work at this so I need all the time I can get.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope him being up-side-down doesn't meen you are going to have a bad day.

Shelia said...

Too funny! I agree with Ms. Jan though!

Brewton Girl said...

That is so funny....Maybe he misses the boys!!!

jamie said...

Maybe he saw spunk and biscuit coming and he got sad!!! This is a funny sequal to yesterday!!!

AmyWhit said...

lol. hilarious. I'll post something about the challenge on my blog so everyone will be able to see it.

Queen of Foo Foo said...

I think Mr. Smiley is lonely. The boys have left him. He needs friends to play with. Tell Wayne to swim with him.

Nancy S. said...

That is so funny. I thought I had a green ball in my yard today until a friend called and said she had come and left me a watermelon in the yard while we were gone. I swear I saw it and thought it was a rubber ball from next door.

I guess I have to go and get some glasses sometime. LOL