Monday, July 23, 2007

Wipe that Grin off your face.

This is Mr. Smiley..It's a beach ball that has to have 100 lives. Someone left it here about 3 years ago (I think the Wise kids) anyway you wouldn't think that a beach ball could last three years with just mild use. The kids that come to play have kicked it, thrown it and batted it back and forth for the at least three years. Most of the time he floats around and around in the pool, but if there is the slightest bit of wind he rolls out of the pool into the yard, down the hill to the RR track or as he did today out into the horse pasture. I got home from work today and there he sits out in the pasture smiling at me...I have to climb under the fence and get him and put him back in the pool. Today he looked especially pleased with himself..


4 comments:

Shelia said...

LOL I love this pic! Actually, I think I love the story that goes with it even more!

AmyWhit said...

OMG. He is SO laughing at you! I love the story. It just makes this picture!

jamie said...

Pretty cool!!! He is really laughing at you because YOU have to crawl under or through the fence to get it!!!! I wonder if Spunk and Pancake....uh, I mean biscuit, came around if he would change his tune!!! LOL

TOO FUNNY!!

Anonymous said...

Well at least you get one smile a day. Even one the days you have to work to retrieve him!