Monday, August 20, 2007

Ahhh

I like to take pictures outside mostly.
I was out trying to get a picture of a hummingbird,
more on that later. When this guy caught my eye.I was watching him and he wasn't acting like the usual butterfly.
He seemed more like an acrobat doing a tumbling routine.

Then I saw it...he has a broken wing. As I continued to watch him I realized that the broken wing is why he was so "out of balance". The usually graceful flutters were gone and life now seemed such a struggle. But he kept right on going, albeit head over heels.

I think there is a lesson in here for us somewhere.

Anyway, that's what won him a spot on the blog today.

ps..can you see something hiding in the first pic? I just saw it myself...

6 comments:

Queen of Foo Foo said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Life lesson there also. Do the best with what you have. Touching blog!

Shelia said...

Oh wow! a baby lizard! Think he was trying for an extra big dinner? Love the life lesson in the pic. Isn't it funny the way we receive them sometimes?

AmyWhit said...

He may be injured, but he's still beautiful. Keep on keepin' on.

Heather said...

love the colors! Amazing how he only knows to keep chugging along...God takes care of even the smallest of his creatures.

jamie said...

He is beautiful!!! That lesson is a good one!! God puts those there for a reason!!

I can see the little lizard! But, I can tell where his head is!

Wendy said...

Just perfect!