Saturday, August 18, 2007

She sells sea shells down by the sea..

She also has some "change"
and may post a couple more of these pics tomorrow, LOL.
My brother used to own a shrimp boat..
I got a few of these from him
and then of course the kids have found a few over the years..
I have noticed that they are harder to find now
than when I was a kid.It never ceases to amaze me what God does everyday
If we could just slow down a moment..we'd see more of His beauty
I bet I've walked by these shells a hundred times
and never stopped to admire them as I did today,
through the eye of the camera.
Thank you Amy..for my sweet addiction

3 comments:

jamie said...

We also have two of these shells!!! We pick them up every now and then and listen to see if we can hear the ocean!!! Even way up here in the big AK!! I love your sun flowers!!! Mine haven't bloomed yet!! Still waiting!

Heather said...

We love these shells too. We have to buy them at the boardwalk shops now, but we love to put our ear to them. I wish we could just gather more intact shells from the beach. We only get the broken tiny ones here now.

My blog is working...boys are on it!

AmyWhit said...

I'm glad you are enjoying the world of blogging. I've been too busy to really enjoy it as much lately, but I hope to get back into it fully again when time allows. Riley has one more day of freedom and then he'll be a school boy. We will have to see what our new schedule will be like. I think he's actually getting excited, though he would never admit it in a million years!

I've seen your shells at VBS, and they are beautiful.