Friday, August 10, 2007

Relax..

Front Porch Swing..I have a morning porch..
meaning it is best enjoyed in the morning or late afternoon.
Well, after I looked up "Relaxation" in the dictionary..and figured out what it meant.
Here is how I translated it...
You get to do, what you would do, if you didn't have to do, all you have to do...right??

Anyway, If I could I would love to sit in the swing early in the morning..
do my daily devotion and pray. It has been way to hot lately for that...so opted for this..

Nothing says relax to me like a good book, a cup of coffee,

and a comfy place to sit back and read

SSSHHH..Listen...

what is that...no one is calling my name..now that is truly relaxing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess us bloggers have the same need when relaxing, enjoying a book!

AmyWhit said...

I LOVE Paula Deen...oh, and her son Jamie ain't bad either! LOL. She is going to be on Larry King tomorrow night. I'll try to catch it if I don't forget about it.

Love your photo. You have the perfect spot for relaxing and reading...looking out over the pool. Very relaxing, indeed!

jamie said...

AHHH!! The front porch swing!! That is really relaxing! Shane says that you must have put that there for him!

That chair in the office is really neat!! It looks very comfy! I could use one of those right now!

I totally forgot about the relaxation thing!! Since I get none, it slipped my mind....WONDER WHY!!!

Brewton Girl said...

We need to start a bloggers book club!!