Thursday, August 9, 2007

Under the Barn

Over the years it amazes me at how much stuff you can accumulate.
It does not matter where around here..
it can be in a cabinet, a drawer, on the counter top, my office, a closet.
You name it, it's full. Even the barn can not escape. I'm sure it all has a purpose.
Because, the very moment you throw something away you need it!! Planter plates, PTO Shaft for the tractor, extension cords, and a clevis.
Gear and levers
String and rubber hoses, pipes, boards, even a knife to cut the string off the hay, bolts, bags and buckets......
if you are looking for something
feel free to look under the barn chances are it's there!
Except Money!!LOL

7 comments:

Shelia said...

You're right about needing something as soon as you get rid of it. Murphy's law I guess. BTW, my kids looove under your barn!

AmyWhit said...

If it's not in your barn, it's probably in our garage! LOL Stuff does have a way of accumulating, doesn't it?!

jamie said...

Wow!!! I miss seeing all that stuff!!! Shane says to tell ya that he misses the spiders under the barn!!

Brewton Girl said...

I can't say much, I come from a long line of junk collectors. If you are ever over in Grays just ask about Bud Smith's place! That's my uncle and he has more junk than Fred Sanford!

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Everybody needs a place to keep things. I am a terrible pack rat!!
My Attic is disasterous.

Anonymous said...

You would almost think that stuff breeds and makes more while your back is turned! Every cubbyhole just seems to get filled up.

Anonymous said...

Just read LT's potty blog. LMAO about your comments!!!