Tuesday, August 7, 2007

You be the Judge

Yes, you be the judge, who is the Macho Man?
Here are some facts that may help you:Bright Yellow Hard Hat
Cool Sun Shades
Brown Mustache
Cute little half smile
Blue denim Vest
A cute little potbelly
If you mash his hand he will sing "Macho Man" and Dance

Bright Yellow Hard Hat

Cool Sun Shades

White Mustache

Is that a grin?

No Blue Denim Vest

Cute Potbelly?

If you mash his hand no telling what will happen

and

He can't dance

A Side-by-side comparison.

Who is real the "Macho Man"??

The Voting has begun.

Jamie and the kids sent this little gopher to Poppie for Christmas last year. They said it looked like Poppie and we all had a good laugh. Poppie has taken it on jobs with him. He tells people who have complaints to talk to the foreman...in the blue vest.

Oh, and the Big Guy gets my vote, he is such a great guy!!!

And can anyone tell me why sometimes this dang blog skips two spaces???

9 comments:

Shelia said...

LMAO! I like the taller macho man better. Hmm, on second thought thats definately a more stern look. Have to think on that one.

Anonymous said...

Oh this one is just too funny. Couldn't stop laughing! Love it and Wayne standing there looking so sober, how could he keep a straight face?

AmyWhit said...

Y-M-C-A! LOL. That's the first thing that came to mind when I saw these. They are hilarious. I can't believe that he agreed to have his pics taken for them (wait...yes, I can!). I 'll go with the one with the gray 'stache.

jamie said...

This guy was just too funny to pass up!!! I love the little hair on his chest!! I definately would go with the bigger of the two for the machoest!! You know I love ya dad!!!

Jacob was laughing his butt off!!! He remembered it!!! The kids loved it!!!

Nancy S. said...

I can't believe he could keep a straight face. He is definitely a good sport. I can see the resemblance though. I'll have to see who can dance the best before I post my vote. LOL

Brewton Girl said...

What a hoot!! I can't wait to show Russell!!

Queen of Foo Foo said...

I don't know how he could keep that serious look. I know you were laughing while you took the picture. I need to see the dance before I vote.

Jeff said...

I don't need to see anybody dance...I'm voting for the gopher. He would have probably let me have a mini-bike when I was a kid. LOL.

Judy said...

I love Wayne's facial expression or lack thereof....what a great little story!