Monday, August 27, 2007

The Tabernacle Baptist Church on Craven Street

While working on our blog challenge "Faith", I took some pictures that I really like in BW. These are the windows on the left side of this beautiful old church.
This is a decorative piece on top of the church.
The bell tower of the Tabernacle Baptist Church.
My other friend Amy (Amy P.) sneaks a peek at our blogs and she loves BWs of Beaufort too.
Wha'd ya think Amy? I don't have the crispness that my other Amy gets..but I liked them.

6 comments:

Queen of Foo Foo said...

I really like the pictures of the Church. Interesting in B&W.

Shelia said...

I think they turned out great. The last one looks a little spooky to me though.

Judy said...

Great photos! It was so good to see you the other day! And thanks for loaning me a buck for my lunch! I owe you one! Maybe we could meet for lunch one day. God's love and spirit flows from your entire being! Thank you for being you!

AmyWhit said...

I really like the last one! Great job.

Amy Ploss said...

You are so talented!! I love them all - I'm a sucker for B&W:)

Heather said...

I think the b/w are the best of churches. I love even the touch of eeriness that they give!

I love seeing the photos of Beautifort (as Charlie calls Beaufort) LOL