Friday, April 6, 2007

Another Bubba makes the Blog

Everyone meet Bubba. I've been wanting to take his picture for a while now and just had the opportunity to do so today. I'm sure most of you have seen Bubba.
He stands guard out side of a local business. (I know the owner)
You may not recognize Bubba, since he's joined up.
He use to wear a bright yellow and green and red suit w/ a beanie hat to boot. But since we were attacked on 9/11 he donned his Camo and has proudly held Old Glory to show his support for ALL of our service men and women.
He's got his best "game face" on and is ready for what ever he has to do!
So lets all join Bubba and say a
HUGE THANK YOU
To all who serve so bravely!

6 comments:

oldav8r said...

O.K. Judy, great subject matter. We all laughed when we saw what you had posted. "THE GORILLA" Good idea gal!

Wendy said...

That is just scary looking!!

Shelia said...

Wendy if you think he's scary now, you should've seem him dressed as a clown! Great blog Ju! Amen to that!

AmyWhit said...

LOL. I've had my eye on the old rusted out truck that sits in that same yard!

jamie said...

I like him!!! It reminds me of the Gorilla fireworks that we have up here. I remember seeing him, but I don't think I remember the cammo.

Heather said...

This is Luke's favorite pic since the horses! Great Idea for a picture. I love antique shops!