Monday, April 30, 2007

Meanwhile Back at the Creek.....

Where have they gone?
Sucked right out of their shoes? Could it be an alien abduction?
Nah! They went walking down the creek.
Pop was manning the camera, as they returned.


I'll have to not make that mistake again.
I don't like being on this side of the camera.

Remember the snake from a few posts ago?
I know, how can you forget!
He left us his "skin" right in the same tree.
That's what Jeff is getting off of the tree.

Charlie took the "skin" to school for Show and Tell.
Stay tuned for more sneaky snakes....




6 comments:

AmyWhit said...

I like the one pop took of you guys walking in the creek. It looks like alot of fun. I did hear there were several snakes sited though. *shiver* Ick!

Wendy said...

Great Picture Mr. Wayne! Ms Judy you look just like you did 16 years ago! Just beautiful!

Oh and yuk to the snakes!~

jamie said...

Are those my flip flops??? J/K I wish they were!!! Was the water cold? As I looked at you guys in shorts, I actually got a chill. I wonder if it is because we still can't wear shorts here!! Getting warmer though!!

That shot Pop took was good, but I think it was missing about 5 people, don't ya think??LOL Love and miss ya!!!

TaraG said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I like the pictures of the shoes and sandals! Snakes and skin...eww!

Shelia said...

ok ok, I got a reason AND a rhyme Ju!! LOL

Shelia said...

Jamie, good eye! It is DEFINATELY missing 5 people! Would you hurry up already?? GEEZE!