Thursday, April 5, 2007

Dockside

I like this picture the best, or maybe it's the boat I like. When you enlarge it, you can see a man lying on his stomach working on the little boat.

I was not feeling so good today, so I pulled these pictures out of some I took a while back. I wasn't to pleased with them then or now.

I'm going to get ran over one of these days. I was standing on the causeway on the Parris Island Bridge when I took this picture. I love the flag in this one!
I took these pictures at the 11th Street Dock in Port Royal, SC
Wayne and I love to eat at the 11th Street Dockside Restaurant when we can.
I like how I got the plants and marsh grass in these. The pictures are a little different, I think, I may have posted the same photo twice (again). I do love our Low Country!

5 comments:

AmyWhit said...

I love our lowcountry too! Beautiful pictures. Riley and I have blogged that location before too, but I think it was before you were following the blogs so you might not have seen our pics. I like how you got the marsh grass, etc. in the foreground too. Nice work!

And thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. =)

jamie said...

MMMMM! Docksides!!! I always love looking at the boats at the dock!! I, too, like the grass in the front!! Don't be so hard on yourself with these pictures. I think we are our own worst critics!! I just love seeing pics of home. Oh, how I long to come home!!! Or even somewhere remotely close!!!

jamie said...

Val said that it might be a little while before she could figure it all out. But, she is trying... right, Val.

Judy said...

Well, Lord if I figured it out Val can!

Wendy said...

How could anyone not just fall in love with the Lowcountry, when we have such God giving Beauty! He graced us with his power everywhere we turn. You did a great job!!!!! I love the boats!!