Sunday, April 8, 2007

Little Church in the Wild Wood

While on our excursion yesterday, I saw this beautiful little church in the middle of some pine trees. It was after we were back in SC but I'm not sure where we were. I was hoping there was some information on when it was built, our some of it's history, but there was none. I peaked in the window, and I saw a set of drums, so I bet today there was a jam session going go on Praising God! ( This is the second Sunday this month)

Bethlehem Baptist ChurchThis sign says they have church on the second and third Sunday's each month. They have a Pastor and an Associate Pastor. Seeing as how it was Easter I thought this was the perfect time to post it.

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Judy I love this pic! Which part of the church do you think was built first? It looks like the smaller building was added on to maybe.

AmyWhit said...

What a beautiful little church! Great pic of the day...and very fitting for a Sunday post!

Heather said...

I love all the little churches in the low country. They are scattered around the area and you find them when you're not even looking for them.

Very charming.

How was the property?

jamie said...

I like the little church!! It reminds me of Mount Olive!! and all the dinners we used to have their, with the Breland, Harvey reunions. What fun!!!

Wendy said...

Just amazing!