Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sisters

This is my mom and my Aunt Jackie.
I spent the afternoon with them today. Oh, my Lord. I laughed so hard.
They are crazy fun.
Aunt Jackie

















Mom

They were not thrilled I was taking their pictures. But were good sports about it. They were worried I would put the pictures on the www. I assured them that only a few million people read our blogs! I love them dearly. I always have a blast w/ them. We are going to Atlanta next week for my cousin's wedding (Uncle Bill's son, Todd, Bill is their brother). Hope to have some pictures of that.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh don't you love spending time with Family. Your mom still looks the same! Have a great trip!

Shelia said...

I LOVE these two women! They are an absolute hoot!

AmyWhit said...

They are quite hilarious, aren't they? You should have thrown Kelly into the mixture. I'm sure that would have just livened things up even more. What fun!

jamie said...

Did you dress them both in red so that you could keep track of them?? That is tooo funny!! LOL. Aunt Jackie always has that look on her face!!! They ACT like they never like having their pictures taken, but I think they actually like it. It is more dramatic to act as if they don't, though.

I think they are the ones that Em get her drama queen attitude from!!

They are TRUE southern belles!

Heather said...

The ladies in red!

I love them both dearly. Spending time with each alone is fun, but spending time with both of them is a riot!

I bet there was never a dull moment in their house growing up!