Sunday, April 1, 2007

His First Love

Meet Wayne's first love. He just loves to "worry the dirt". I often tease him that if he had to choose between me and this JD4020, that I know he would hesitate albeit for only a second to be sure it was me he loved the most. At heart he's a framer. But thank God he knows we would starve to death trying to make a living at it. So he is happy to plant a little corn or some soy beans and bale some hay. I could think of a lot worse things he could be doing. It's just another toy for the boys, big and little.
(Amy I used "the lens" so these seem a bit shaky to me, the wind was blowing too.)

I like the moss in the tree in this one.

I like this one you can see the exhaust coming from the smoke stack. It's his therapy and he deserves his alone time with his tractor.


6 comments:

AmyWhit said...

OH! I love 'em! These and the horses are my faves of yours! They look pretty darn sharp to me!

oldav8r said...

I did'nt see the smoke till I clicked on the pic to get it enlarged. That's really good! I think all men look good in tractor green.

jamie said...

Dad and his tractor!!!! I love it!! Jacob did too!! He wishes he could be there to ride along!

Shelia said...

Now that is a Poppie in his element! ~big smiles~ Judy they look great!

Heather said...

Hey, I'm back! Now that Jeff is home and we have had a long weekend alone (if you know what I mean) so I can hopefully start up again. Jeff's replies will come soon to the previous blogs. He loves the blog sites.

About pop and his tractor, tell him I have a sticker that I just bought which he will absolutely have to have!!!

Wendy said...

Boys and their toys! Thank you for the sweet comments. I love being married Shane is wonderful and very good to us. Ainsley and Drew are my heart. It is so wonderful to see your family they all look so happy!