Monday, April 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Sissy!

My Aunt and Uncle treated us to lunch at one of their favorite places to eat in Atlanta.
It's called the Metro Diner.
They specialize in Greek food and
these six,yes count them six layer cakes.

This looked good but...
this is the one that did it for us...It's a Caramel Cake.
There were six of us so the slice worked
out to one slice of one layer for each of us.
Yum!
They had dozens of the cakes.
They all looked good.
Sorry I am not able to share your B/D cake w/ the sprinkles
with you. Hope you have a great day. Dad and I love you!

4 comments:

jamie said...

They ended up going to the Creamery, and getting a quart of my favorite ice cream!!! Cake batter ice cream with bananas, almonds, and caramel mixed in!! YUMMY!!! Jake, Mac, and Shane loved it, and Emily ate it and spit out the almonds one by one!! LOL. Wish you guys were here too!! Pray for a miracle to bring us closer to home!

AmyWhit said...

That caramel cake looks delicious! With six layers you'd HAVE to share!

Happy belated birthday, Jamie! That ice cream sounds delicious...if you'd leave out the bananas!

Shelia said...

Great day!! Yumm! I think I would have gone for the Co Cola cake, I loooove that cocola!

oldav8r said...

Oh my gosh, there is a cake heaven! NEED to go there.