Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A Bridge to Nowhere

I would hate to be driving on this bridge and not know what was coming!
This is the old bridge over the Savannah River on SC highway 3. I made Wayne stop on top of the new bridge so I could take these pictures. Of course he was fussing at me; "You're gonna get run over." So needless to say I did not get to spend the time I wanted to adjusting my camera settings, it was getting dark but I enhanced these to bring out the color. I hope to get some better ones at a later date.

2 comments:

AmyWhit said...

We nearly gone over a bridge like that before...with mom at the wheel...in the pitch black...on the way to visit my mom's family in NC. She somehow MISSED the DETOUR sign, and we nearly plummeted to our deaths.

jamie said...

Oh my Amy!!! Mom, this is pretty cool!! I can't wait to see it, and the property.. fingers are crossed!!