Saturday, April 7, 2007

Holy Cow Mooove over!

We were over in Georgia today (looking at some property). We were amazed at the number of cows, mules and horses you see riding down all the back roads. I kept saying I need to stop and take a pictures. Well, we were all the way back to Ridgeland when we stopped and I got these shots. (at Fred Tuten's farm).

This little guy stopped to say Hell-o to the camera.
Momma called, and like most kids they paid no mind.

Nothing like a place to rest your head while waiting for someone to mooove over.
The sun was all wrong, but the subjects were so cute, I could not resist.


5 comments:

Wendy said...

Awww such cute little babies. Now Fred Tuten is a name I haven't heard in years. I really need to find time to come visit the church and everyone. I love the pictures of the cows!

AmyWhit said...

Cute subjects! I need to take a trip with the camera and just see what I can see. Maybe one day when I find the time.....

Wendy, you won't find Fred Tuten at our church, but we'd love to have you for a visit! Your sister has been lately, and I think she plans on being there tomorrow!

jamie said...

Ahhhh, cows. That is a site you don't see much around these parts. I wonder if my kids even remember what a cow looks like. =)

I don't know if I would like to rest my head on that end of a cow though. hehe. Just thinking like my kiddos would. Wish you guys could see bubba wrestle. I know you would get into it mom. As much as you get into baseball, you would definitely be yelling at one of these matches!! Miss ya!!

Judy said...

That's who Dusti Camps is, right?

I saw her name on a visitors card from Braandy O'Neil.

Cann't wait to see her!

Thanks Amy

Shelia said...

I love em'! As Pooh would say...moocows! look at the moocows! LOL

I feel the mom in this set, no matter how many legs she may have!