Sunday, April 22, 2007

I'm Back from the wedding!

Todd and Ashlee

I forgot to remember to tell you I was going to Atlanta to my cousin Todd's wedding.
This is Uncle Bill and Aunt Alice's home
Uncle Bill and Aunt Alice
Wedding favor's. The wedding was held at Bona Allen an old Mansion in Buford, Ga. Very beautiful. I took some pictures but was not to happy with most of them.
This is my family, Uncle Bill, Aunt Alice, Erin, Todd and his bride Ashlee. (this is the only picture I got of all of them)
**I'll have more to post from Atlanta later**


5 comments:

AmyWhit said...

I was wondering where you'd gotten off to! Looks like we were both out of town this weekend! Lovely photos from Atlanta. Can't wait to see more!

oldav8r said...

Welcome back, glad your teip was safe and fun. I just clicked on the family pic to look at a larger version. The bride looks like she just ate a bug---she will be totally unhappy with that one.

Shelia said...

I loooooove the b&w!! How beautiful! I think Ashley will get a kick out that pic. LOL Of course, I do like to cut fool...it would be something I would do too!

jamie said...

They all look so good!!! I thought that I would see a pic of the sisters in action!!! Oh well, maybe soon. I love the B&W too. I bet Todd and Ashlee would want that one!! Frame it and send it to em.. Love ya

Wendy said...

Beautiful! Glad you are home safe. The pictures are great. I agree with Jamie, send that one to them!