Friday, March 16, 2007

Acrobatic Thief!!!

Waiting in line...See I have red birds.... but .....

These thieving little rascals eat all my bird feed!
I think he is even watching me take his picture!

See the pole leaning, he's not deterred. Just stretches a little more.

Now, he thinks he's cute... enjoying the spoils!




Oh well, not great pictures...
although I do like the one of the cardinal, kinda framed in the holly tree,
it was really dark when I took the picture, I doctored it up a bit.
Where are my boys with their BB guns!!


3 comments:

oldav8r said...

Hey Judy, I guess it was a day for the squirrels to be refreshed and energetic. My squirrels jump about three feet from the tree to the feeder on the pole. Sometimes they land on the dome and slide off to the ground. Doesn't matter they just try something else!

AmyWhit said...

It is a day for the squirrels! Ooooh, you're becoming a photographers..."framed in by the holly tree". Sounds like photographer thinking to me! I like that one too! Oh...and the squirrel is actually kinda cute..even though they're a menace! I like the last squirrel one! Try getting your subject more to one side, you might like it better. It's called the rule of thirds (for composing your photos). You're doing great!

Heather said...

It's a good thing we don't have squirrels here. Only moles that destroy our yards. The only deterrant my birds have are the cats! :)