Thursday, March 22, 2007

A Familiar Drive

I was rackin' my brain for the shot today. I had a late night caller, e-mailer that is, who has made a special request (gave me general subjects; I have to come up with the shot) this person (we'll call LT) enjoys the blogs but does not leave a comment. So you'll be seeing some of those request as I can come up with the shot. The top photo should be very familiar to you, LT, you sent many a day traveling this road. The second photo is a very familiar sight here in the Low Country. We have many roads with tree canopies like this one. This is the road we live on. The last picture is a certain give away. Huspa Plantation was such a large part of your life growing up. I know you have good and sad memories from here. I hope I've filled the bill for today. Maybe you'll comment now. (never mind LT, don't comment we've got them guessing, read the comments on this!)
Huspa LanePaige Point Road Wish I had not posted this one,
but could not figure out how to delete it.

9 comments:

AmyWhit said...

I've got a location or two in mind for photos...but I've not been able to get over there yet. I bet you beat me to it! LOL. Maybe Riley will feel better by the weekend and I can get out of the house.

Now I want to know who LT is...do I know this person?

Judy said...

YES! You all know this person, it took Jamie a long time to figure it out, when she did she felt stupid for taking so long. If she tells she is out of the will!!!

Oh boy, this is going to be fun.

jamie said...

I know who it is!!!!! But I guess I won't tell because I kinda like being in the will. I love the canopies! I miss Huspah and all the horses and the pool. Hey, remember the slide that went from the pool to the river????

Shelia said...

OK I've only been here 15 years, 10 in Sheldon. Do I know this person? I'm thinking not. LOL The pictures are gorgeous Judy!

Shelia said...

If the request was made by e-mail it couldn't have been Poppie! LOL

AmyWhit said...

Well, if I guess who LT is can I be IN the will?! LOL.

Judy said...

Sure, you can have half the debt too.

AmyWhit said...

Okay, I was drying my hair this morning and still obsessing about who this mysterious LT could be, and then......*lightbulb!!*. I KNOW who LT is, and I'm calling Jamie to confirm! I sure hope she gets up early on Saturdays!

Heather said...

I know who LT is too!!!!