Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Late Bloomer

This daffodil is one of the last to bloom this year. It looked so pretty out there all alone. I did not get the definition in the picture that I'd like to so you could see the details of the bloom. My pictures always look so much clearer on the full screen.
Blue and green. When I took this picture of the new growth of green against the beautiful blue sky, I thought how much blue and green is all around us. I am so glad God choose these colors, instead of say, yellow and orange. I am very happy that some things God did the choosing Himself and we can't change it. Again, the detail is not here on the leaves that is on my full screen view. But it's what I've got for today.

5 comments:

Judy said...

Hey,I just figured out you can click the picture and make it full screen, my picutes look much better there. Do I hear dahs! all over the blog?

oldav8r said...

Yea, and you can copy and print them too. As long as we keep learning, we're O.K.

AmyWhit said...

Very pretty. I'm partial to the color combinations too. We can get all kinds of incredible color combinations if we just look to nature for inspiration. This is carried over into my other hobby....scrapbooking!

jamie said...

It is amazing how we take things for granted, even a blue sky. How beautiful!!! I can't wait to see all the different colors that God has in store for us in heaven!!

Heather said...

I love the blue and green as well. I have often thought that the contrast of the sky with nature is one of the tiny glimpses of heaven that God grants us before we get there.

I didn't know about the clicking thing either! Thanks.