Sunday, March 4, 2007

In Search of a Treasure

We took a road trip yesterday in search of "a treasure". We share a dream to have a place where we and the children and grandchildren can go to be together. You know a small farm. It's a dream, maybe even pie-in-the-sky. As we have gotten older we find that we have become selfish when it comes to spending time doing what is important. And to us nothing is more important than our faith in Christ and our babies. I took this picture on one of the very-deep-in-the-backwoods of GA roads we traveled. (My friend Sandy says if you have something that is old and rust and you leave it out to get older and rustier that, I will love it. She knows we pretty well.) This old store was to good to pass up. The other photo is what I call "Southern Snow". That's cotton for those can not tell. Sorry to be so long winded....but this is for two days. Amy sent two hours here helping me and I cannot remember anything she said. Sorry Ame.

No comments: