Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Surprise Jamie....look who stopped by

At my request..Ms. Eloise !!! I called her and asked her to stop by so I could take a picture to send to you. And she did..she was on her way to church. She said to tell you she loves you and misses you. And no matter what she will make it a point to see you and the kids next time you are here. Dad drove up when we were taking the picture, he asked her if she was back! she said her old legs would not hold up...so he asked her to just come supervise "them" on how it is done. I thought this would be a good treat for you. Love to all..xoxo

She is posing pretty....


She looks great, she said she is doing really good, enjoying not working

2 comments:

Shelia said...

aww, how sweet is that.

jamie said...

You know, if I could I would move Ms. Eloise up here with me. If not for anything else, for her wonderful words of wisdom and her listening ear. I remember her ironing clothes (no one can iron like her, I bet dad would agree!)and me sitting on the counter just talking to her. She will always hold a dear place in my heart. Even Jacob said that he can remember her driving up and him playing in the sand pile. We love her dearly!!!!! She looks so good and I am glad that she is resting and having fun not working. She looks very relaxed and refreshed!! Thanks mom.(as I wipe tears from my eyes)