Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Blue!

Continuing the color scheme we have "my blue (berry) period". I'll call this "Blueberries in my backyard".Mostly because that is what they are. I love blueberries. I get that from my grandmother who loved them too. (Even my dishes have BB on them.)
I have to pick them everyday because the birds like them too. However, I have placed a rubber snake in each bush and it has helped a lot!! Sometimes it scares me and I know it's there! Anyway, as for my"Blue Period" it will last a few weeks and they will gone until next summer, until then Wayne enjoys them on his cereal, in BB pancakes, BB muffins and on and on...Hey Cindy maybe you would share MeMaws BB cake recipe??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Judy, some blueberry cake would be great----on your porch with the tea and lemonade!

AmyWhit said...

Yum! I could go for the BB muffins and pancakes! The pictures are great! Love the first one!

What can we expect tomorrow? Yellow?!

jamie said...

Where are these at??? I don't remember seeing them! Jacob would love to take care of those rubber snakes for ya, while Lou lounges by the pool, of course!!

By the way, we are reading on the etiquette of a princess!! It is a hoot seeing her practice!! She has it down pat! She even talks like one!

Brewton Girl said...

Great picture!! Can't wait to see what you do tommorrow!!

Queen of Foo Foo said...

I'm jealous! PaPa's Blueberry were fried by the freeze. No berries
this year. Sure I'll give you the secret for the cake.