Thursday, June 14, 2007

Who are these people?

This is such an old photo..I was five, and if you notice my arm in a cast. I was carrying that goofy looking blond (LOL) in the outfit like mine piggy back and we fell, and she fell on my arm. Anyway that's not what this blog is about. I have been telling Jamie I thought that McKinley looked like my sister. So I wanted Jamie to see this picture. I have some other photos but was to tired to look for them, with VBS, and work. So what do you think Jame? Does she look like Jo to you?
Oh, Yeah gotta love mine and Mom's bangs!
News flash...Jamie just called and they admitted Shane to the hospital for about three days to get some serious pain management, his leg nerve pain and headaches. She also said she is seeing God's presence in their lives in some ways I cannot really say right now. She assures me they are fine.

6 comments:

AmyWhit said...

I'm not sure if McKinley looks like Jo or not, but I am seriously cracking up over those bangs you've got goin' on in that picture..and Ms. Joan too! That's hilarious.

Praying for Shane. I'm sure everything will work out for the best in the end, but sometimes it is hard to keep your eye on that when you're going through the rough spots.

Shelia said...

God has his hands all over them! No doubt about it.

Wow! I have to talk to Ms. Joan about that cut! LOL Love it!

jamie said...

I think she does look like Jo in that pic. Jo says she is bringing some pic when she comes. And... she has been taking pics lately too, and just too nervous...haha...to join our blogging community... Actually I think the word she used was busy...blah, blah, blah....

As for Shane, Thanks ya'll for praying for him... They are giving him meds via intravenous to try to break his migrain cycle. Probably take a few days... God is working in our lives... And you are right Ame, when you are right in the blasted middle of things it sure is hard to see until one day it slaps you in the face!!!

jamie said...

Oh, and I am guessing granny did that to your bangs??? I think she should leave the hairdressing to Kel!! And she told me MY curtains were out of style???

Brewton Girl said...

I love looking at old pics, it's fun to see who looks like who!!!

oldav8r said...

Well I'm sorry all the other gals don't see the beauty in this pic. Styles always change, but Mom was a beauty, she was a good looking young lady. And of course all kids "grow out of it". LOL