Sunday, June 24, 2007

I have succumbed!

Well, I have succumbed to pulling out some old pictures.
When I got home this afternoon, well the truth...I went to sleep.
Then after church tonight we went out to get an ice cream and had some great fellowship,
and put into practice the challenge we were given today at church, to ask the folks at the counter if we could pray for them. They gave us a list and we prayed right there in the restaurant for them. The folks were very grateful. Wow it really works and it was good to be apart of it.
A spider!
An Iris
Good Night!

5 comments:

AmyWhit said...

I like the iris photo. I hate spiders though.

Today didn't get off to a great start for any of us, I'm afraid.

jamie said...

The iris has great color!! It is very clear!!

cool spider!!

What in the world happened today??? I hope everything is alright!!!!

Shelia said...

After yesterday I agree with the going to sleep!

Anonymous said...

I guess we all went home from church very disillusioned, confused and just plain dumbfounded. I'm praying the situation can be fixed.

Love the flower, hate the spider.

Brewton Girl said...

I agree, love the flower, hate spiders, bad day, sad day.....but as Judy said chins up!!! and Jan prayer can and will fix all we just have to trust in God, he knows our every need!!!