Monday, June 4, 2007

What's That?

Look at Jake's face. He was excited about something I'm not sure what the kids were pointing at, maybe Jamie can shed some light on that. This was a little "beach" on the river at the Portage Glacier. The water was a aquamarine blue. The "beaches" in Alaska are really overburden (rocks that sled off the mountain) not much dirt or sand.
I love this picture of Em.
They were having such fun, although it was cold, it was just so much fun to send time doing things with the kids.
They were skipping rocks off the water maybe that is what they were showing us.
We love to be together, no matter the weather.
The rain could not dampen our fun, and our hugs kept us warm as toast.

4 comments:

AmyWhit said...

oh my goodness! Jacob looks so TALL in that picture! Has he really grown that much since he was here last?! It happens too quickly!!!

oldav8r said...

Sure glad nobody fell in! That water looks so cold.

Shelia said...

Amy he is definately that tall! LOL I think Bubba is going to be surprised the next time he sees the Iceman! He may be looking up!

jamie said...

He is pretty tall!!! I can't even believe it!! Not to mention his shoe size!! Size 6 now!! What happened to size 3?? I think he is about 1 1/2 lbs per inch!! I don't know what they are pointing at. Probably at a rock they really wanted to pick up!!