Wednesday, June 27, 2007

From the Porch

I was looking (hard) today for a photo...no inspiration was forthcoming...then I went out on the porch at PF to water a plant, the wind Amy's been fussin' about was blowing today, only it was blowin' HOT air. I saw this new growth on the red maple tree right in front of the house we use as an office.
I'm not sure you can tell from the photo how hard the wind was blowin'. It really looks like a "fall" picture but as you know it did not even resemble fall weather today! I saw Amy tonight and got a 50 cent lesson on white balance...maybe I'll have a non-flash inside photo tomorrow..oh, I'll give you the 50 cent next time I see you Ame. Told you, you could make money at this. LOL

5 comments:

AmyWhit said...

beautiful colors there! I thought you didn't have a photo! Love it.

I guess I'm gonna have to post my "icky" one that I took yesterday.

Shelia said...

I love the color in this! Very nice. Do I have white balance on my camera? LOL I hate the darn flash, it ruins so many of my pics!

jamie said...

Too bad I don't have anyone to give me 50 cent lessons in person. I think the flash takes the color out of things! I have been experimenting with my camera. That one of Jake and Mac doesn't have a flash!! Yeeehaawww!!

The color is good in your shot. I can tell the wind was blowing, it is kinda sideways!

Brewton Girl said...

Beautiful picture, great colors. You guys are all so good at this. I've got so much more to learn!!!!

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Hey heres the camera DUMMY. I just take pictures. It does look like Fall. Nice picture. Do they make a book called cameras for DUMMIES.