Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I was here!

That's right, I was home today. I needed a break...as you know.
I e-mailed my sweet boss that I was having a meltdown,
he called and said to take a day...so I did.
I actually got in to the pool for about 45 minutes!
I have a very clean house to boot!
(I take out my frustration by cleaning!)
Anyway, I am so blessed to have you all as friends. Thanks for letting me vent and for the encouragement!
An update:
Little Sumner Brooks came home today from MUSC,
things look really good. RCP sounded very relieved.
Got an email from Jeff he sounded good.
Wayne finished the job from H-E double hockey sticks.
Catie goes to MUSC tomorrow
Jamie has a meeting with the Colonel Friday,
(better pray for him)LOL
and for the best news of all.....you will have to wait on Shelby Lynn.

If you look in the background you will see "nosey rosey"...

8 comments:

Shelia said...

I'm so glad you had a day to yourself! With the exception of that pesky girl at the office calling of course. What can I say? I needed help! LOL You are such a wonderful role model for me, I can't thank you enough. You and Wayne both are blessings to us in a mighty way.

AmyWhit said...

It sounds like a day to yourself really improved your outlook, as well as alot of the situations you mentioned in your last post! So glad to hear everyone is doing well...except for maybe that Colonel on Friday! Yikes! I hope he knows when to call RETREAT!

Any word on the situation at SBC? You can email me at amywhit@earthlink.net

jamie said...

The pool looks so inviting and peaceful!! Wish I were there!! Glad you could take a day off!! Anytime you want to release some frustrations and clean, you know there is always some to do here!!LOL.

jamie said...

Oh tell Dad me and the kids went to look for the front end loader and couldn't find it. It must have moved on to another job!! I did have the tape measure in hand though! Love ya!

Nancy S. said...

Glad you got some time for yourself. Sometimes it seems like everything goes to peices all at once. I'm glad things are better now. Have a good day!

Brewton Girl said...

Glad you're feeling better!!! Your pool is so pretty, love the horses in the background too!!

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Hey I know exactly what you mean.
Sometimes you just need some CHILL time. I look forward to my solitude by my pool. Some how things just seem to fall into place better sitting around & in the pool. Holding you my prayers.

AmyWhit said...

I commented back to you...but I did it on my blog! DUH!