Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Gray Day!

No yellow today. Only gray.
It made me gray too, my brain is not working,
and fingers can't hit a darn thing I want them to, my hair is flat from doing errands in the blasted rain, I spilt my lunch on my shirt (again).
(I know, Russell, we need it...but couldn't it be at night, when I'm asleep?)
I drove out to the landing at Broad River to get a shot of the rain coming on shore. It was a lot more intimidating than what I captured here.
Really, I'm OK, and I heard the sun will come out tomorrow..tomorrow, the sun will come out tomorrow.....should be a song...oh it is.... I knew I'd heard it some where!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We did get buckets of rain today. I like the second pic, shows the action really well. HERE IT COMES!

AmyWhit said...

My car made a wake as we were pulling out of the driveway today!! It had all receded by the time we got back home, but I had to wade out to my car. The water just stands in huge puddles on the gravel drive when it pours like it did today. I love the rain...but I'd rather it rain when I didn't have to go out in it!!

I like the second picture the best too! I hope your day goes better tomorrow!

Nancy S. said...

Great pic's of a really gloomy sky. Where's that darn sun this morning? It is way past time for it to be up.

Nancy S. said...

Where in the heck did that little trash can come from in my comment?
What have I done? LOL

Brewton Girl said...

Great colors in that 2nd shot, good job!! And yes Russell is happy it's raining!!!

Shelia said...

The second shot is breathtaking, I love it!

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Love the pictures! I'm not much on gloomy days either. Today is gray so I have my Happy light on. They really work. We do need rain. Also its good not to have to water all my hanging baskets. I just leave them on the steps to catch the rain.