Friday, June 22, 2007

Old Red

This is old red...we used to use it at PF to haul mulch but alas it has died. I drive by it ever day, I can't tell when the last time it was moved. I did a little research and I think it is about 40 years old. You can see in some places it was "old green" at one time. I'm sure it's demise was due to rust cancer..you can see it all over. I'm not real happy with my subject, Amy asked me if I had my post for today I told her I did but then I wasn't sure. It came from the Plantation that my bosses family owned.


Chevrolet
You can see the rust cancer here.
Any how that's it! I'll try to do better!

4 comments:

AmyWhit said...

Looks like poor Ol' Red has seen his better days and has earned his right to be put out to pasture. I like the second photo! I love old rusty things (remember riley's "treasures"...great texture with rust!)

Shelia said...

I really like the picture of the orange lights.

Anonymous said...

I like the second one too. Its interesting to see everybodys comments, we all see the same thing and it strikes our fancy different. Thank God he made us that way, it causes us to see the other persons view, hopefully!

jamie said...

This truck looks like the kind of truck that appeals to Shane! You know he always loves to fix things up!! LOL. I wonder what other colors the truck used to be.

You know you could have taken a picture of us on the webcam!!HAHA. The kids really enjoyed seeing you guys today. Maybe we will have to visit again soon!!