Monday, June 18, 2007

Orange U Cute??

OK OK pretty dorky title but I had these two orange theme pictures I took this morning to post. These are some "triple daylillies" I have in the backyard that I really like. They bloom their hearts out most of the summer.
This is an orange on the orange tree I have planted in a pot by the pool, as you can see it has lots of potential to produce. Wayne is trying to get me to try it first and I want him to try it first, so can have my camera ready to captures his face if it is sour!

,

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you will have to find another taste tester, maybe a blogger!

Shelia said...

Nice orange! What a producer! I love the daylillies!

Sister & Girls said...

Beautiful color!!

AmyWhit said...

Riley will taste it for you! LOL. That kid will eat anything...well almost anything! Love the photos, but can't decide which is my favorite!!!

jamie said...

I think that daylilly is pretty cool!! What a colorful little booger! Send the orange up here, I will give it to Shane! LOL..

Brewton Girl said...

Oh Man....you beat me to it!!! I have a picture of my triple orange daylilly on my camara right now to post!!! Soooo, good thing I took some extras for back up!! Cute title I liked it.